Application for pitch session is now closed
hub.brussels organizes a pitching session where startups and SMEs can meet potential investors in order to facilitate sustainable business opportunities.
6 Pre-selected entrepreneurs will pitch in front of the investor panel, followed by questions and feedback from the panel.
Investors could also invite you for a B2B session if your proposal has not been selected for the pitch.
How to apply:
1) register to our brokerage event with a full profile and market place
2) send your pitch application form with a short pitch deck (description of your project presentation max. 3 pages /10 slides) to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 5th of June 2020 latest
3) A panel of investors will be selected and they will register to the event
4) the panel will pre- select 6 projects for the pitch session
4) Only the 6 selected participants will be invited to present their project in front of the panel (10 min. presentation and 10 min. Q&A)
Check our suggested criteria to take inspiration for your project submission and download the application form to be send together with your pitch deck.